SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P250 Convertion Kit?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P250 Convertion Kit? Login/Join 
posted
I recently came into possession of a P250-22lr. Does anyone have a bead on any Sig P250 Calx kits in either 9mm or .45 full size or compact, used is fine as long as it's functional.

I've seen a new .45 compact kit on the broker, but I'm not looking to spend $474 on just a kit when I could buy a whole gun for nearly half that price.
My end goal would be to fit a suppressor to this handgun.

Posts: 8 | Registered: January 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
If you're looking for a used one you should post this in the "Classifieds" section.

Sig puts their conversion kits on sale every once in a while but they are typically $400+.
Good luck, welcome to the forum.

Posts: 953 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I recently came into possession of a P250-22lr. Does anyone have a bead on any Sig P250 Calx kits in either 9mm or .45 full size or compact, used is fine as long as it's functional.

I've seen a new .45 compact kit on the broker, but I'm not looking to spend $474 on just a kit when I could buy a whole gun for nearly half that price.
My end goal would be to fit a suppressor to this handgun.

I don't know why I didn't think to go to the classifieds, I'll do that now.

Posts: 8 | Registered: January 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post