SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    44 magnum Ruger Redhawk
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

44 magnum Ruger Redhawk Login/Join 
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I bought it. 5.5" blue 44 redhawk.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

Good on you. Now enjoy.

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
Match Game...

Marlin 1894 in .44 Spl/Mag...

Ruger 4 5/8" Bisley Flattop Blackhawk in .44 Spl

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1450 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:

Next step is to post a picture. Blued Redhawks are hard to come by.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has a low threshold
for bullshit
Picture of Ivan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
Ah, great story. Now you've got me wondering what public figure/ protectee would have either the interest or ability to tackle a 9 hour hike in the West.

Think non-traditional Protectee's. Cabinet members and such that are covered by Agents under special circumstances.

Posts: 1687 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice gun, looks SO much different blued and without the wood grips......I would never guess it's a redhawk......I like it.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
I have a Marlin 444 & 45-70 and a Ruger Redhawk .44 Magnum 4". It's a tank for sure.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Nice blued Redhawk. One hardly ever sees blued models anymore.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post