SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 210 Accuracy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 210 Accuracy Login/Join 
posted
So I am trying to be better about posting photos. Thought I would share these with you folks.

This is a sig p210 legend. It gets shot often enough and always with top shelf 115g ball.

This was a cold warm up session. Shooting this pistol at 7 yards is Hilarios.

This range has an electronic target set up. I promise you, its the gun, not me.

https://ibb.co/4dFmZ3k

https://ibb.co/nCWdQBJ

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try some 147grain in it. Mine is crazy accurate with 147. I rarely ever shoot it, but it is the most accurate pistol I've ever fired.

Posts: 255 | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am unclear about this post. are you complaining about the results and blaming the gun?

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
Why in the world are you shooting an "accurate" handgun at 7 yards?? What does that prove. 25 yards minimum.

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
I am unclear about this post. are you complaining about the results and blaming the gun?

I was saying that at 7 yards I was consistently nailing bullseyes. I would say that pretty accurate and was being humble about my skill set.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John3200:
Why in the world are you shooting an "accurate" handgun at 7 yards?? What does that prove. 25 yards minimum.

Which guns are for 7? I want those.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member