SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Comparison: SIG P320 vs. HK VP9
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comparison: SIG P320 vs. HK VP9 Login/Join 
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dehughes:
Mitigated the "yaw" of the HK, as well as greatly reduced if not removed the trigger guard groove "bite", all by installing Large side panels and the Medium back strap. Was running medium sides with the small back.

The gun now recoils pretty much straight back/up, instead of twisting to the right under recoil. It definitely sits in the hand differently than the P30 series.

The HK is very easy to shoot rapid strings with. Compared it to a Gen 5 Glock 17 w/TLR-1, and the HK was *for me* easier to shoot faster and with greater accuracy.

Glad this worked for you, it sure did for me, and I did the same set up now on both my HK P30 SK's and my VP9 as well, follow up shots are faster and more accurate...

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post