SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P232 slide catch lever spring?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P232 slide catch lever spring? Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have an extra slide catch lever spring they'd be willing to sell me? For less than the $40 one on Ebay?

Tango Alpha Leather Goods

Posts: 97 | Location: Wilson, NC | Registered: April 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Try posting on the classifieds

Posts: 1550 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post
You might want to buy one of those. They are getting harder to find. I have a spare that I bought last year and it is not for sale. I may get one of the two on Ebay as another backup. I have two each of the 230 and 232 pistols.

Posts: 327 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: June 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post
I ended up buying one of the springs. He is the same guy I bought my other one from last year. I got lucky at the Orlando gun show today and found two of the blued mags for $45 each. Then later I found a brand new on at a local store for $45.

Posts: 327 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: June 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post
I see the last one has sold. Did you buy it?