SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Best Pistol Mounted Light on a Sig 220R Carry....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Pistol Mounted Light on a Sig 220R Carry.... Login/Join 
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted
Any Recommendations Guys? Photos too please......Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No photos but I’ve been putting those Streamlight TLR-7 lights on my pistols. Once you get used to the push button switch on the side vs. a rocker switch it’s a pretty cool little light that barely protrudes past the muzzle on a P220R Carry. The whole light protruding way past the muzzle thing bothers me for some reason (probably just OCD).

Posts: 478 | Location: Arizona | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I've been intrigued by the TLR-7/8 lights too, but I was a little concerned about my short fingers not being able to reach the button under stress without having to shift my grip around. I wound up going with a TLR-2 for my Rock Island 1911 (not a 220R Carry I know, but at least it's a picture - I think your 220R Carry has about a 3/4" shorter barrel?). The TLR-1 is the same thing but without the laser, it's a little shorter vertically.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Expert308,

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I went with the TLR-7. I like the short flush look.

Like an ID10T, I got rid of this Sig. I didn't want to, but I need cash to get my Legion SAO.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post