SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P232 Stainless 9mm Kurz (380 acp?)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P232 Stainless 9mm Kurz (380 acp?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by paulbriand:
Prettiest Sig ever. No issues with slide bite at all and yes it is very reliable and accurate. One of the best point and shoot pistols.

I agree.

The P232 was always a premium priced product.

I will never sell mine.

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2180 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that 'pretty' factor convinced me to put one I found a couple of days ago on layaway. And here I thought I had no patience for .380...

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
600 bucks is pretty good for a clean P232SL

Everyone who is saying that's high...please point me to where i can get a clean P232 even for 650 or 700.

GB is selling clean complete proofed P232SLs for 800+ consistently nowadays.

Posts: 213 | Location: North Texas (DFW) | Registered: July 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've owned several ver the years and, for whatever reason, traded them off. Then, they quit making them and I remembered how much I liked them.

I now have two. A P230 and a P232. One all stainless and one two tone.

They are both phenomenally accurate.

You can shoot the stainless all day long. The alloy version gets a little tiresome after 50-75 rounds but, it's an incredible carry gun. Light, sleek, snag free.

Really a classy little gun.

Posts: 881 | Location: High desert. Nevada | Registered: April 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post