SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    S&W Model 29 Parts list
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W Model 29 Parts list Login/Join 
Picture of abnmacv
posted
Perhaps dumbest thing I've done sold a perfect Model 29. Looking through some old paperwork found the original 44 Magnum Revolver No. 29 parts list that came with the gun. I have no use for it maybe someone would want this. Free if you want it.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1554 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwilli
posted Hide Post
Wow, I am sure glad that I am not the only one that did that very same thing-----I sure would like to have that one back at the same price I paid for It---I think around $229 in the mid 80's

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"
Samuel Adams

Posts: 126 | Location: Southern Missouri | Registered: November 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
I own a Model 29, I'll take it if you still have it.

Posts: 926 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Have it a piece of history. Need your address.

Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by abnmacv:
Have it a piece of history. Need your address.

please email me. I seem to be unable to message you through the forum. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CAR,

Posts: 926 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by abnmacv:
Perhaps dumbest thing I've done sold a perfect Model 29. Looking through some old paperwork found the original 44 Magnum Revolver No. 29 parts list that came with the gun. I have no use for it maybe someone would want this. Free if you want it.

Can you PDF it and email a copy? Love to have one for my Model 29

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Sorry I mailed the original to a Sig Forum member before I saw this.