SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    M&p compact 2.0 mag and spacer question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M&p compact 2.0 mag and spacer question Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone tried a 2.0 compact mag with the included spacer on a 9c model? This would seem to be ideal for my situation

Posts: 661 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Works like a charm. I bought both the Compact and Full Size 2.0 from dry-fly here on the forum (he only has one of each left as I understand it).

If you are going to get one try to do it today as the two additional FREE magazines promo expires today.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
I think he is curious if the new compacts 15 round mag with the extension, fits in the older 9 compact, which a few of my buddies have been wondering also.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 594 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Oh, got it. Sorry, I misunderstood.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, it looks like it doesn't work very well. See ~5:33 through 5:44 in the below video review, which briefly shows the 2.0 15 round magazine with spacer inserted in a 1.0 9c. The spacer's too thin to fill the entire gap, and just slides around.

I guess we'll need to wait for X-Grip to make a 1.0 9c 15 round adapter.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv9qQgjEwgM

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post