SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My new Legion.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My new Legion. Login/Join 
Picture of geebo
posted
Just picked her up today. Won't get to the range till Saturday so it's gonna be a long couple of days.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: geebo,

Posts: 32 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: March 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Try not to drool on it too much Wink

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryrifle
posted Hide Post
Nice pickup. Good luck with it.

Henryrifle

Posts: 491 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: November 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Congrats, great gun..

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Congratulations for whichever Legion you bought. But why is your image apparently link to something amazon.com related (and BTW doesn't show up for me)?

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of geebo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
Congratulations for whichever Legion you bought. But why is your image apparently link to something amazon.com related (and BTW doesn't show up for me)?

I'm using Amazon Prime Photos to store the pictures but sometimes it seems to not work well.

Posts: 32 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: March 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of geebo
posted Hide Post
It sure feels nice in the hand.
The Romeo sight was aimed way right and down from the iron sights so I adjusted it to coincide with the excellent X-RAY3 sights. Also adjusted the trigger over travel just a bit because there seemed to be none at all. Then I greased the slide a little and now she's all ready for the range on Saturday. Can't wait.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: geebo,

posted Hide Post
That's a beauty...whenever I handle one at the LGS I giggle at the trigger reset....it's so short it's almost humorous.

Posts: 114 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by geebo:
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:

I'm using Amazon Prime Photos to store the pictures but sometimes it seems to not work well.

That explains it. I have similar reliability issues at times with Amazon Music, their streaming service.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a beautiful Sig.

I hope it shoots half as good as it looks.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking gun!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post