SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The Sig Armorer Christmas Sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Sig Armorer Christmas Sale Login/Join 
Picture of Aenimated1
posted
Ladies and Gents,

The Sig Armorer is proud to announce our Twelve Days of Christmas Sale!

Now through Christmas get 12% off our industry leading Action Work, Barrel Fitting, and Milling for Red Dot Optics.

Just hop on The Sig Armorer website and use our new Project Builder to build-out your dream Sig Pistol. We will take 12% off at checkout.

--------------------------------------------
Won't you gentlemen have a Pepsi?

---------------------------------------------

Sig Certified Armorer
robert@thesigarmorer.com
TheSigArmorer.com

Posts: 965 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Wish I could win big on the Lotto Robert as I would be sending you Sigs like a crazy man. You've got quite a reputation with many Sig Forum Members. I'd be damn proud to have you work on my guns. Merry Christmas sir.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What David lee said! Thanks for your work on my re-hab German 226!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Makes me want to buy another Sig just to have you work on it.

Posts: 32 | Registered: January 07, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Can you do anything with a P230?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer Robert. Might gather up a 229c for you to do some magic.

Thanks for all the good work the past 2-3 years on my Sigs and Merry Christmas to you and your Family. Talk to you soon.

Posts: 932 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the new website Robert. I'll be in contact soon.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

I sent Robert a P230 that I bought from a member here. He said he could not do anything to improve the action, as it was already so good. He did test fire some XTP rounds for me to test hollow point feeding, and it was (and remains) flawless with that round. The barrel had already been throated before I received it. Obviously no front sight work on that model with a fixed front sight. My take was he is willing to work with P230's, but mine just happened to need none.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

In contrast to henryaz, I sent a P230 to Robert and he said mine had one of the worst DA pulls he's ever experienced. He was able to take the DA pull from horrible to okay, and was able to clean up the SA pull and add in a bit of over-travel stop for me.

While he can't do as much with a P230 as he can with the "main" P-Series guns, he still does excellent work.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stradman:
Makes me want to buy another Sig just to have you work on it.

Hear ! Hear ! Big Grin

Add me to the long list of extremely happy customers Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First pistol Robert did for me was a P232 that had just came back from Robar. He cleaned it up and I've been carry it in the Summers ever since. 100% reliable with anything you feed it including +P.

Posts: 932 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will be sending you my SIG P220 this week! Merry Christmas indeed!

Posts: 499 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post