SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    This might be my new favorite pistol...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This might be my new favorite pistol... Login/Join 
posted

I think the grips make it!

Serbian Zastava M57 in 7.62 X 25.

"Dead Midgets Handled With No Questions Asked"

Posts: 687 | Registered: March 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Nice looking.
VERY powerful round.
Be aware of over penetration.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I think you're right about the wood grips. Suddenly I really want a Tokarev.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grips are from Grips 4U-- really nice quality.About 75-89 bucks depending on who is selling them.

"Dead Midgets Handled With No Questions Asked"

Posts: 687 | Registered: March 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
The picture is not showing on my computer.

I have 2 of the M57's, both with wraparound grips from Marschal.

The only negative to the M57 with the frame mounted safeties like I own, is they are not drop safe, due to the firing pin design.

The newer imported M57s with the slide mounted safeties are much safer, due to the firing pin block in the slide.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always wanted to try one. A bit of an over generalization, but basically a Russian (read: simplified) 1911.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Does is shoot fireballs?

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Nice gun. I always wanted one of those.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post