SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Fully Ambidextrous Pistols
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fully Ambidextrous Pistols Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
HK. P2000, P30, VP9 and their compact counterparts.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
You guys nailed it. The P7 does not have a ambi slide lock. The Glock nor M&P has an ambi mag release. The OP stated “I’m not talking about being able to switch controls”.

None of the guns on the list I quoted fit the OP’s request.

The slide lock isnt on the OPs list of "combat controls" as locking the slide to the rear is an admin function. We could argue remedial action for a double feed i suppose. I believe the P7 still applies. There is an ambi release for glocks in the MARS release. I thought there were similar options for the 1911 and M&P however it appears I'm mistaken on that.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
FN 509. Really a soft shooter.

This is intriguing. Softer than the M&P 2.0?

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ranger41:
Walther P88 full size
That was the first one to come to mind.
The mag release, de-cock and slide release can be operated from either side at any time.
The slide lock is only on the left side of the auto loader

Then there is the Zastave Arms CZ99, CZ999 and EZ9 all of which copy heavily from the Walther P88

images courtesy of Zastava USA

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post