SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 1911 TacOps 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 1911 TacOps 9mm Login/Join 
posted
I've been thinking lately about getting a 1911 in 9mm. An internet dealer has 5 of these in stock but the Sig website shows this model to be only available in .45 and .357sig.
Does anybody have any information on this model? Not sure if this is a new model or discontinued. I couldn't find the link that Sig used to have on their site for discontinued models. Thanks.

"Momma say's the pistol is the Devil's right hand."

Posts: 694 | Location: Ontario | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
https://www.osagecountyguns.co...18-discontinuations/

Long list of discontinuations from SIG. There is a number of tacops listed in there. Didn't see the nine, but I would guess that it's disconnected, not a new release.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deadmanmike
posted Hide Post
It was released and discontinued a few months later. I have no idea why, but the gun is awesome. I bought one as soon as I saw them available

=============
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer

Posts: 1587 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I'd snag it, no questions asked.

I really enjoy my .357 Tacops and recently converted it to .40. I got my .357 from gunbroker as a CPO gun and it was essentially pristine.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post
I have a 1911 tacops in 9mm, 45acp (460 Rowland), and 10mm. They all are amazing shooters, but the 9mm gets the most trigger time. It's a tack driver!!!

Posts: 301 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post