SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ruger P345/KP345 owners and others’ opinions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger P345/KP345 owners and others’ opinions Login/Join 
posted
As the thread subject states, I was wondering what owners of this Ruger semi-auto pistol think about it? The thoughts of gun owners in general are welcomed as well.

I don’t post a lot here, but I read a lot of the threads here. There’s a wealth of knowledge in this forum about all types and brands of guns.

Posts: 796 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had one years ago, was a very good shooter. The trigger reach was actually a little cramp for me, along with the very light recoil spring, makes a great pistol for women.

Posts: 465 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
I have one. Decent gun. I like it over the P90. Wish it had better sights.

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post