Null Login/Join 
Picture of dwd1985
posted
Null

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dwd1985,

Posts: 4449 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Have to check Gun Broker for current pricing, I paid 400 plus tax over the summer for a DAK 9mm. an SAS 9mm p224 $575 to $625 range..for used. (My opinion).

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
What they are worth and what they are fetching are two different states. TDA, 9mm variants are scarce. SAS 9’s a premium < $750 & up... DAKs seem to be the variant in available numbers

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
12 rds for 9, 10rds for 40. There will be parts commonly available for sometime for the P224 unless you’re planning on a slide rupture. I sold mine off for a fns 9c which for me is an easier carry & has proven itself since.
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
Thanks for the replies. My biggest concern is if sick is still supporting this platform. I know that has some parts commonality with the classic P series, so overall, parts should be less of an issue. But I also have not heard any reliability reports in quite a while, so if I pick it up and it has issues, that would be a concern for me.

Also, anyone know how many mags and if what capacity they sold with?

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
And what’s the going rate for an SAS 9mm DA/SA?

I have been watching Gunbroker for several months for a P224 9mm SAS, just for the slide to use with my P229C. Used $600 to $695. One new recently went for $875.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4251 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Great price
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
quote:
Originally posted by Anush:
quote:
And what’s the going rate for an SAS 9mm DA/SA?

I have been watching Gunbroker for several months for a P224 9mm SAS, just for the slide to use with my P229C. Used $600 to $695. One new recently went for $875.

Wow...sounds like the local one for $450 is a steal!