SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 X5s are shipping to dealers!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 X5s are shipping to dealers! Login/Join 
orareyougladtoseeme
Picture of isthatasiginyourpocket
posted
Anyone track down an X5 at their favorite dealer? Mine should be here Friday barring any unforeseen delays.

The 320 RX is one of the easiest pistols to shoot that I have owned, I hope the X5 is even better.

Posts: 2547 | Location: MN | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Some are charging more than MSRP. Not a surprise.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
orareyougladtoseeme
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

There were 4 on Gunbroker yesterday with a buy it now of $900. Email me and I'll get you in touch with a seller here that has a great price.

Posts: 2547 | Location: MN | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by isthatasiginyourpocket:
quote:

There were 4 on Gunbroker yesterday with a buy it now of $900. Email me and I'll get you in touch with a seller here that has a great price.

No no, I'm not touching it. Just commenting on the price, that's all. Some guy had the BIN at $1299. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who did you order through? I have one on pre-order through Arnzen Arms.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
orareyougladtoseeme
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WildSig:
Who did you order through? I have one on pre-order through Arnzen Arms.

Ryan (r2mach1) has a running ad in the classifieds and has been a pleasure to deal with. The price was right so I had him hold me one back in January and I had no idea when it would show up. My shooting partner reserved an X5 yesterday, it may show up next week. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another pistol from Ryan.

I am having mine shipped to Arnzen. I tried to preorder a 320 RX through Arnzen last year and after being told over and over they aren't out yet when they were sitting in the case at Cabelas I gave up. Iv'e bought a lot of stuff at Arnzen but that experience really soured me.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
SIG stated at their booth at NRA that the guns started shipping Friday to coincide with NRA. I think the number mentioned was 2500 guns were shipped nationwide.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perpetual Student
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
I pick mine up tomorrow.

Posts: 2460 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: May 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am having mine shipped to Arnzen. I tried to preorder a 320 RX through Arnzen last year and after being told over and over they aren't out yet when they were sitting in the case at Cabelas I gave up. Iv'e bought a lot of stuff at Arnzen but that experience really soured me.

Cabelas had an exclusive on the 320-RX for about 90 days or so. They were advertising "Available only at Cabelas" and I believe someone confirmed that with Sig CS. Your dealer wasn't giving bad info.

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
orareyougladtoseeme
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBird679:
quote:

Cabelas had an exclusive on the 320-RX for about 90 days or so. They were advertising "Available only at Cabelas" and I believe someone confirmed that with Sig CS. Your dealer wasn't giving bad info.

I was under the impression that Cabelas was selling the bare stainless slide version exclusively. I could have sworn someone here had the all black version when Cabelas released their version.

posted Hide Post
Mine is here and I'm on the way to pick it up. More to come

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post
They feel great in the hand.....I really like the grip....and I like even more that the grip module can be used on standard p320 pistols

Posts: 301 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So what size is the x5 grip?

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perpetual Student
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10x Sniper:
So what size is the x5 grip?

Medium-ish.

Posts: 2460 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: May 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think the number mentioned was 2500 guns were shipped nationwide.

Beyond that number. they have been in production for over a month.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Some people are dicks! Just saying. I wish I had my ffl still. Supporting the sigforum community was great!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
quote:

Some people are dicks! Just saying. I wish I had my ffl still. Supporting the sigforum community was great!

James, when are you moving to a free state?

Q

Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Not for at least 3 more years Q. But when I get out I am Wyoming bound, so it won't be long until back up and running with the hobby business.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
LGS got one in today.
$849

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25421 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Just read an informative post on another forum...

quote:
A lot of good info here about the 320 X-Five...I'm glad everyone likes it.

Just to address some of the comments I've read:

The 320 Target was the direction things were headed before I was hired. I stopped it to ensure we had complete modularity AND a trigger that wouldn't be a possible liability for the 80%+ end users who weren't competitive shooters.

The USPSA Carry Optic and Production paperwork was submitted to DNROI yesterday, but I'm not sure if it's been updated yet. I'm sure Troy is busy at WSSC. The weight submitted (without the magwell) is 33.5oz.

Robert Ray stopped by the booth during the NRA, and confirmed that the 320X-Five would be legal in ESP with the magwell, and SSP without the magwell. I'll be sending him an email confirming current production/shipping numbers tomorrow to get confirmation.

NRA declared it legal in Production as is with the magwell...with exception to the magazines, since the don't fit in the box.

The four 21rd mags that come with the gun fits with the magwell, and is a better selling point for most of our purchasers.

The guns are very tight to ensure extreme accuracy, but are built to work ideally with SAAMI standard ammo. Building a pistol to work best with 130PF handloads would result in a gun that would be awful to shoot standard Ammo out of (what 80+% of our customers will shoot). They will break in after 500 rounds or so. Mine works with everything now...including 115gr light WSSC ammo.

Our current 17rd 9mm mags have been redesigned to fit in the X-series grip modules (minus the magwell). Springer Precision and Taran Tactical are working on base pads/extensions for the standard mags that will fit in the Magwell AND the box.

We're currently working on getting molds made for small & large X-series grip modules, but won't be finished/avail until 2018. We want to get the guns out there to help our customers realize that the X-series is more than just a cool grip module.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Phil

Source: http://forums.brianenos.com/in...0-x5-thread/&page=11

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post