SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P210A Magazine Floorplates
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P210A Magazine Floorplates Login/Join 
posted
My P210A came with what appear to be solid aluminum extended floor plates.

I just bought two more mags from TGS (thanks!) and they have hollowed out metal floor plates (might be steel).

Is there any way to get the an extra set of floor plates of either kind so all mags are the same? Yeah, small issue, but on a $1500 pistol...

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I suspect that's the way it will eventually be for all the mags that come with the gun. The last time I bought those mags from TGS, they were a mix of floor plates, aluminum and hollowed out plastic.

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got the same from TGS. I would just let it slide Smile. The mags work.

Posts: 361 | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
I don't know. My P210A floorplates were both hollowed out steel, but I realize any I might buy in future could be aluminum or plastic. I have other magazines with the flat steel,Swiss type, floor plates and with the steel Legend type floor plates. I'm just not going to worry about it.........ymmv

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post