SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P230SL Acquired
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P230SL Acquired Login/Join 
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
my new to me, $450 package.. JH (87) date code. guy didn't have the correct box or manual so now im gonna be on the hunt for those, but the pistol is in amazing condition and has the rare, pricy mags too.

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
Well, Damn! I definitely didn't do as well as you.
That thing looks like its brand new.
At least I won't feel guilty about shooting mine.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah that looks like amazing condition. Nice grab at $450!!!

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
thanks guys...akaSig, I was considering buying the 230 but this thread convinced me to pull the trigger on it and im glad I did.. and your pistol looks just as good as mine and you got it cheaper...I think we're both gonna be very happy.

Go Texans
posted Hide Post
These are great pistols. I love mine. CDNN had the SS mags in stock recently $39.00 ea. I am a fan of SS Sigs! I tried 4 different types of grips before I found these.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: btex,

Posts: 722 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
When I bought mine many years ago I of course broke and down to clean and what ever kind of lube someone had used on it had turned almost to a lacquer type finish..... got it all cleaned and oiled and it never failed me. I do like the Hogue combat grips that came with it....

Like I said, if I did not like my P239 so much I'd consider going back to it.... these a just beautiful .

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I dig em too

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
I love that patina on the bottom right trigger.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
those are gorgeous PGT..Anything you don't have?? Smile

posted Hide Post
Oddly enough, I just grabbed one too... it’s one of those “doesn’t make anykind of sense, but There’s just no way to say no kind of things. Such a very sexy little pistol!

I need to get the studio set back up, these cell phone photos are killing me!

It’s not perfect, but cheap, and came with three mags, so it was almost impossible to pass up, even if I had been overcome with an irrational sense of responsibility at the last minute. Perfect with my blued 230. (And now I need have no fear the next time I see one for sale, right?) it’s preemptive self defense! And as such, really, it becomes the “responsible” thing to do.

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post