SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG P210 in DOA 357SIG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG P210 in DOA 357SIG Login/Join 
Picture of Gambit
posted
Almost all that I know about the P210 is what I've gleaned here. I had never heard of the P210 DOA 357SIG.
I have a P220 listed for sale locally and got a call from a fellow who wanted to talk about a trade of said P210.
Just curious about this model.
I declined the trade for various reasons.
Thanks.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Almost all that I know about the P210 is what I've gleaned here. I had never heard of the P210 DOA 357SIG.
I have a P220 listed for sale locally and got a call from a fellow who wanted to talk about a trade of said P210.
I declined the trade for various reasons.
Thanks.

Good for you on declining the trade.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
quote:

Does not exist.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yeah, you might be DOA, if you meet him for the "trade".

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
There are Sig P210s.

There are Sigs in .357 Sig.

There are Sigs in .357 Sig in Double Action Only. AKA DAO.

There are no P210 Sigs produced that originally shot .357 Sig. I'm not an expert but I doubt one could be "customed" up to shoot that caliber and if so "customed" it would be some sort of mutie freak.

There are no Sigs in "DOA".

Your use of The Force was strong. Trust your feelings!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG-Sauer
Anthropologist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
There are no P210 Sigs produced that originally shot .357 Sig. I'm not an expert but I doubt one could be "customed" up to shoot that caliber and if so "customed" it would be some sort of mutie freak.

One is existing. An Austrian gunsmith converted a P210 to .357SIG. It looks like an early longslide.

Posts: 3774 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OTD:

One is existing. An Austrian gunsmith converted a P210 to .357SIG. It looks like an early longslide.

Were his initials "D.O.A."?? If so, then maybe it would be a good trade!

Seriously, the level of knowledge on this board humbles me.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post