SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up a mk25 today checkout the serial number
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a mk25 today checkout the serial number Login/Join 
posted
200000th

This message has been edited. Last edited by: zdog16,

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
That's pretty cool. While it's still just a number, I've always had a thing for cool serial numbers.

Posts: 823 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Sweeet

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
They've been churning those things out Eek Mine from a few years ago is in the 31k range.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that means you won $1,000,000!

Posts: 225 | Location: WA | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool. That should be easy to remember. I picked mine up a couple weeks ago and it's almost 4700 higher than yours. The date on my box indicates 12/17/2016.

Posts: 756 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amsmith281:
I think that means you won $1,000,000!

Awesome I will give you my address so you can send it to me!

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
It's a great pistol. When you shoot it, you'll see why its so popular.

I have had mine for about two years. It makes a good companion to my M11-A1.

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Billy346:
It's a great pistol. When you shoot it, you'll see why its so popular.

I have had mine for about two years. It makes a good companion to my M11-A1.

Thanks but this ain't my first rodeo. At one point I had a 227, 226, 224 and m11a1. I loved them all but I had to send every single one back to Sig except for the 226. So got rid of them all and said to my self "self if you happen to get another one of them there Sig's it will be a MK25" So I listened to me. I have missed my Sig's soooo much. Feels like the world is right again with a Sig back in my stable.

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm