SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A minute to ponder the classic P225.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A minute to ponder the classic P225. Login/Join 
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
I need 4 of those if he ever does another run.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3204 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love my 225. It's my favorite DA/SA semi by far. I bought the new version - 225-1A - and was disappointed as the pad of my trigger finger pulls against the tip of the trigger making it very uncomfortable to shoot. I'll probable sell it soon. I'm glad I still have my original 225, and a P6 to fall back on.

Jerry

Posts: 158 | Location: Oregon | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing like old school P225s! My favorite SIG pistol and glad I have three. Once things get back up to speed in Eckernförde, will they be made again there?

Posts: 2010 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
It's been a long while since I pulled out my P225 to run a couple of boxes worth through it. Free time today and now we can't shoot outside because of the statewide outdoor shooting ban (high wildfire risk). I suppose it wouldn't be a bad thing to visit West Coast Armory again...

Yeah, my P225 is darn sweet.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
Free time today and now we can't shoot outside because of the statewide outdoor shooting ban (high wildfire risk). I suppose it wouldn't be a bad thing to visit West Coast Armory again...

Yeah, my P225 is darn sweet.

Washington State?

Seems like that type of ban wouldn't be a bad thing here in California- but my outdoor range has a .22lr only section that should be safe.

I'll skip the others for a few months though.

Sigs and Non-Sigs: I enjoy having options!

Posts: 684 | Location: South San Joaquin Valley, CA | Registered: September 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post

I really enjoy the P225/P6

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post