SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    12 rd. P365 Mags from Atlantic Tactical, Inc.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

12 rd. P365 Mags from Atlantic Tactical, Inc. Login/Join 
posted
Anyone ever ordered from Atlantic Tactical Inc.? This outfit appears to be a PA based police supply company.

They advertise (in stock) 12 round P365 mags for $38.99 delivered.

What experience have you had dealing with them?

------------------------------------------------------------
"I have resolved to fight as long as Marse Robert has a corporal's guard, or until he says give up. He is the man I shall follow or die in the attempt."

Feb. 27, 1865 Letter by Sgt. Henry P. Fortson 'B' Co. 31st GA Vol. Inf.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Atlantic Tactical is good to go. You are correct that they are a police supply company. They are a law enforcement dealer for Glock and Sig Sauer firearms. I have been to both of their stores in Pennsylvania and I believe they also have stores in New Jersey and New York. Buy with confidence.

Posts: 77 | Location: Coopersburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pointman73
posted Hide Post
Atlantic Tactical is very decent. I ordered from them a few times when I worked down South. Now, I live a few miles from the one in Philly and visit every now and then. It's very brand specific. Ever since Safariland bought them, they haven't gotten the right management. Ordering shouldn't be an issue as the headquarters near Harrisburg handles all orders.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Posts: 104 | Location: From Philly, now in middle GA | Registered: June 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
While I have done business many times with Atlantic Tactical, I did have some of the 12rd P365 mags on order with them and cancelled the order after 6 weeks. I called after 4 weeks and they said any day now. Called after 5 weeks, same story, and finally cancelled after 6 weeks.

I've heard others have had the same issue.

I was in the New Cumberland store 2 weeks ago and they didn't have any 12rd mags in stock.

I would suggest Quantico/Proven Outfitters as they show them in stock and if you sign up for their email list they will give you a 10% off coupon.

Here's the link to their P365 mags.

https://www.provenoutfitters.c...compact-9mm-magazine

It shows LE/MIL prices but they didn't ask me for any proof when I ordered my P320 mags (I am a FF/EMT).

Another option is LA Police Gear. I ordered P320 mags from them with a 20% off code recently. Ended up paying $25.60 each shipped.

https://lapolicegear.com/sig-mag-365-9-12.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigarms229,

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4520 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Top Gun has them and they might already be in your mailbox...

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for their assistance. I especially appreciate sigarms229 very detailed response!

Sunday night (28 Oct.) I googled "discount 12 rd. Sig P365 magazine" and found Atlantic Tactical. Since they offered far and away the best deal (delivered) on a 12 rounder, I placed an online order (which was promptly acknowledged). My Visa was also promptly debited for $38.99.

I heard nothing further from ATI for several days (no order has shipped notice, no carrier and/or tracking no.). I googled reviews of Atlantic Tactical and found one reviewer (on AR15.com?) who had been "led down the garden path" for several months concerning availability/shipment of "in stock" 12 rd. P365 mags.

Thereupon, I contacted the Sig Forum brain trust for their experiences with this vendor.

I am pleased and somewhat surprised to relate that late this afternoon FedEx placed an envelope containing one brand new Sig P365 12 rd. magazine on my front porch!!

Thanks again to all who replied.

Yeah, I'd buy from ATI again; despite their lack of communication -- they evidently deliver promptly.

------------------------------------------------------------
"I have resolved to fight as long as Marse Robert has a corporal's guard, or until he says give up. He is the man I shall follow or die in the attempt."

Feb. 27, 1865 Letter by Sgt. Henry P. Fortson 'B' Co. 31st GA Vol. Inf.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:

Unless it was a special deal, shipping is not included.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good..Bad.. I'm the
guy with the gun.
Picture of SIGMYSTER
posted Hide Post
Ordered on line 2 12 round magazines 38.99 each free shipping. Placed order Monday 11/12 Fed Ex dropped them here Thursday 11/15. Great hassle free transaction.

Don't count me out till you see the box go in the hole!

Posts: 2123 | Location: N.E. OHIO | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am waiting for black friday or cyber monday for a deal on a few magazines.

Posts: 272 | Registered: April 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can tell you that the Atlantic Tactical in Farmingdale, NY has an entire spinning rack full of 12 round P365 magazines - at least they did last Thu when I picked up my pistol and a spare.

Of course, they sold 40 P365s that day (38 pre-orders plus the "extra" two that came in), so I don't know how many extended mags are left in stock there...

Posts: 105 | Registered: February 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you watch Brownells for their specials, you can do better. About 3-4 months ago they had the 12-rd mags on sale for $35. I bought three. Black Friday is coming.... Sign up for their email alerts.

---------
If you appreciate private ownership of firearms, please join the NRA, before it's too late. (Benefactor Member)

Posts: 77 | Registered: April 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pillboxesghost:
Anyone ever ordered from Atlantic Tactical Inc.? This outfit appears to be a PA based police supply company.

What experience have you had dealing with them?

Thanks for the info, I just ordered one.

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post