SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ruger LCR + Eagle Grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger LCR + Eagle Grips Login/Join 
posted
After market grips for the LCR are slim pickings. Anyone installed Eagle grips on their LCR?

Pros?

Cons?

Posts: 775 | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
I find it hard to beat the grips the Ruger LCR comes with, perfect for me and my hand size, and they do a great job on recoil...

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I bet they’re great if they fit your hand. They sure don’t fit mine.
I’ve replaced my OEM grips with Hogue long fingergrooved G-10. They ain’t cheap and I’m not wild about the appearance but they work better for me than the factory supplied rubber ones. I wasn’t aware Eagle offered grips for the LCR.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
The Eagle LCR grips do look nice. I would have tried them if they were available when I owned my LCR. The grip was the only thing about the gun that I didn't like. Because of that, I stuck with my J frames. If you order directly from Eagle Grips, I'd give them a call first to make sure they are actually in stock. Sometimes the website isn't accurate for that.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post