SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked Up My P365 Today
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked Up My P365 Today Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marue:
I am in Brownell’s P365 holding pattern now but glad to hear the good range reports.

I can only imagine how long Brownell’s wait list is. I would never want to do that the way they do because I’m sure they get 100s of calls just wondering where the guns are and they have no clue when they’ll show up.

Posts: 1299 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alex35
posted Hide Post
How's the recoil on the P365? I found my G43 to be too snappy.

Posts: 187 | Registered: February 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alex35:

I didn’t find my Glock 43 to be too snappy to control, but at around 50 rounds, I was done shooting it for the day.

Not so much with the P365. I put 100 down range about as fast as I could. I didn’t feel like I needed to stop shooting it.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
quote:
Originally posted by Marue:
I am in Brownell’s P365 holding pattern now but glad to hear the good range reports.

I can only imagine how long Brownell’s wait list is. I would never want to do that the way they do because I’m sure they get 100s of calls just wondering where the guns are and they have no clue when they’ll show up.

Good news is they are finally shipping from Brownell’s. I ordered mine from Brownell’s on 1/24. Shipped out on Monday and picked it up today. Hope to get to the range this weekend.

Posts: 178 | Registered: May 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
quote:

I didn’t find my Glock 43 to be too snappy to control, but at around 50 rounds, I was done shooting it for the day.

Not so much with the P365. I put 100 down range about as fast as I could. I didn’t feel like I needed to stop shooting it.

I would concur with this. I fired 260 rounds in fairly rapid succession from my P365 with no issues or discomfort. I can't do that with my G43.

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alex35
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Thank you sir. After 50 I'm done too with my G43. I think a P365 is on my radar

Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:

No problem. I’m very impressed with mine. I’ll be putting a couple hundred more down range this weekend.

I had buyers remorse when I sold my Glock 43. I replaced it with a Sig P320SC. Even though I loved the 43, I wanted the 320 more. Now after owning the 365 for a couple of weeks, I have zero regrets of selling the Glock 43. Will probably be the last Glock I own.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

No problem. I’m very impressed with mine. I’ll be putting a couple hundred more down range this weekend.

I had buyers remorse when I sold my Glock 43. I replaced it with a Sig P320SC. Even though I loved the 43, I wanted the 320 more. Now after owning the 365 for a couple of weeks, I have zero regrets of selling the Glock 43. Will probably be the last Glock I own.

Just picked up my second 365 today. A LGS was running a grand opening and they had twenty for purchase at $499. I got #16. Cool little guns.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1832 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:

thats one thing I dont like about my 43 there are snappy, I do love the 42 though thinking about a 365 for sure just waiting for them to be on the shelves.

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alex35
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
quote:

thats one thing I dont like about my 43 there are snappy, I do love the 42 though thinking about a 365 for sure just waiting for them to be on the shelves.
I agree 100% My G42 is a keeper. My wife has Lupus and bad RA from it off and on. She has no problem with the G42.

posted Hide Post
I rented a 43 at my range. To me it feels like 50% more recoil in the 43. P365 is stiff but easily controlled.

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 373 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
SIGforum.com    Main Page    SIG Pistols    Picked Up My P365 Today

Contact Us | SIGforum.com | Terms of Service
© SIGforum 2018

I fired a P365 at the range today. The backstrap is just a bit wider than the G43, and should be a little more comfortable to shoot, but due to the size of the grip, the P365 felt a bit less easily controlled, to me.

I liked the P365 enough that I paid for one in advance.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Picked up a 12 round mag locally this weekend. Put another 150 through my P365. That 12 round mag makes it a completely different weapon

posted Hide Post
I liked my P365 on first brush, but after 4 range trips and about 300 rounds, I became convinced this little almost round grip was not for me. I sold it in favor of a Shield 2.0 9mm.

Bill

Posts: 137 | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Though I have just 55 rounds through mine so far , I am happy with the purchase. I concur on the recoil , it has less felt recoil than the G43 I shot last weekend. I think the slightly wider grip helps there. Trigger is much better and also the sights are great improvement. My trigger gauge shows avg. of 5 lbs. 10 oz. but it sure feels lighter than that. Got to go find me a 12 round mag though. Smile

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
If you have a 25% online purchase discount card from Sig, they just last night posted that 10- and 12-round exoended P365 magazines are in stock. The discount makes the mags less expensive through Sig than from anybody else. I got free shipping as well.

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still less expensive locally, even with Sig's discount.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How do you date the 365 as to manufacture date?

Posts: 14 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: May 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1more:
How do you date the 365 as to manufacture date?

On the box. Separate sticker from the model and serial number

States manufacture date...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I stumbled across a P365 by chance a few days ago and picked one up even though I had no immediate plans to get one. It was too good of a deal to pass up with military/LE pricing. I put 100 rounds of 5 different types of ammo through it yesterday with no issues. I'm pretty impressed with it so far. I've ordered a couple of different holsters already.

On the recoil, I honestly couldn't tell any difference between the P365 and the Glock 43 but I wasn't shooting them side by side and I hadn't shot the G43 in a while. I never found the G43 to be snappy and enjoy shooting it. The P365 is the same way. I haven't tried either gun with +P ammo.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post