SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked Up My P365 Today
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked Up My P365 Today Login/Join 
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Finally shot one of my 365’s today (mine, give the wife hers in a couple weeks). I put 300rds through it with No stoppages whatsoever! I had installed Talon rubber grip’s on it. Soft shooting! The last fifty rounds were HST 124gr +p’s. No issues at all. This is going to be a great hot weather ccw (to carry with shorts).

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Well, I now have everything I need for my P365—except for the gun itself.

From the Sig online store, I bought one additional 10-round extended magazine, plus two 12-round magazines.

At the NRA convention, I bought a Galco Ankle Glove (their model for the Glock 42 also fits the P365) and a tuckable Kydex IWB holster from Muddy River Tactical, where I got the same style holster for my P320C last year.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
quote:
snoris

I'm in the same place, two holsters and a 12 round mag. but still no gun, we haven't even seen one here in the North West...

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I finally picked my P365 up.

Born on March 10, 2020

My LGS received 300 of them and more than 100 are already sold in a few days.

Going to the range next week to break it in.

They were all sold out of holsters and lasers/lights.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
This thread is two years older than your new pistol... Big Grin

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig2392:
They were all sold out of holsters and lasers/lights.

If you're up for kydex, I'll refer you to my friends at Holsters For Life.

Congratulations on your new P365!

God bless America.

Posts: 13487 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im glad to hear SIG applied all fixes to the P-365. I hope is a one time issue and does not become the QC norm for them in the future.

Posts: 4 | Registered: July 23, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bschuu
posted Hide Post
P365 customizable like P320-ish??
I have a really good deal in front of me for $499... or I think its a good deal?

"I've heard it said that God made all men, but Samuel Colt made all men equal."

Posts: 138 | Location: CA --> TN | Registered: July 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
That's what I paid for mine. 499 for a double stack, sub compact, defensive pistol with night sights? Yeah 499 is a good deal!

I can't get over how much I like mine. Considering trading my other SIGs out for 320s and another 365 I like the 365 so much!

No, it's not customizable like the 320, though.

Posts: 10201 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bschuu
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:
That's what I paid for mine. 499 for a double stack, sub compact, defensive pistol with night sights? Yeah 499 is a good deal!

I can't get over how much I like mine. Considering trading my other SIGs out for 320s and another 365 I like the 365 so much!

Thanks, Jester!

I love my P320's and figured I'd need to get the P365.
Cool

Posts: 138 | Location: CA --> TN | Registered: July 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got mine a week ago....got a 12rd magazine, upgraded mag plates with Pearce Extensions for my 10rd magazines, put Talon rubber grip tape on it.... Shot it the other day after I got done planting a food plot on property. Will likely put some rounds through it this weekend too if my mag loader arrives...damn that thing is hard to load. I have never struggled so much to get the last 3 bullets in the magazine as I do with those things. LOL Still waiting on a Phalanx holster so carrying in my case for now and until a few hundred more rounds go through her...she wont replace my P239 as my primary carry....yet.

Posts: 64 | Registered: July 16, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tommybluechevy
posted Hide Post
I bought mine about 3 weeks ago. Born on date of April 23, 2020
Have 600 rounds through it with no issues at all. I added Talon granulated grip, my preferred type over the rubber.
It is one outstanding little pistol.
Paid $489+tax. $531 total.
Felt it was a good deal. I did buy the one magazine model, but Sig supplies a coupon for a free 10 round magazine. The process was easy. Registered on Sig Site. Follow the steps for redemption. Received the magazine in appx 10 days.

Posts: 8 | Location: Massapequa NY | Registered: July 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:

I beg to differ Cool :

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
PCSHOOTER, That looks good!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bschuu
posted Hide Post
No kidding... PCShooter - that's gorgeous!

Can you tell me who made the slide/where you got it?

Picture of BKLYNIRISH
posted Hide Post
My first striker-fired Sig. I had no intention of getting into a P365, having more than few handguns that fill the role, but $300 was the magic price.

Posts: 62 | Registered: January 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Loving mine more very range visit...been DA/SA guy since 90s....slowly warming up to this striker fired weapon. No issues noticed...primer drag gone or nearly non-existent...no failure to feed, no bad extracting, slide locks open every time.

Put Talon tape on grip....also added Hogue sleeve to see which I like better. Added Pearce extender to 10rd...added 12 rd mag as well. Will see how it goes next 500 rounds.

Posts: 64 | Registered: July 16, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine has over 1200 trouble free rounds. Great with all ammo except not so accurate with WWB. I put colored extensions on my 10 rounders. I have 2 12 rounders which I prefer for belt carry. I picked up one 15 rounder. As a couple of posters said all my holsters pocket and belt from my PM9 work great.

As an aside I broke two cheap mag loaders on those amazing mags before I bought a Uplula. I bet Sig bought stock in the Uplula before releasing the P365.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bschuu:
No kidding... PCShooter - that's gorgeous!

Can you tell me who made the slide/where you got it?

Thanks. It’s the Axiom slide from True Precision. Do NOT order one unless you have access to an old style extractor. (It’s incompatible with the new style extractor.)

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i think i would like this gun for pocket carry . I wonder how long it takes to get one now ?

Posts: 52 | Location: pennsylvainia | Registered: July 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post