SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Tactical flashlight for P320 compact
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tactical flashlight for P320 compact Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zacsquatch:
I'm a huge fan on the inFORCE APL. Flush on fullsize, not too much sticking out on compact and is barely wider than the slide.

Now, that's a pretty picture.

Posts: 635 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I don't know why Streamlight, inForce, etc., do do what Surefire did, and develop a flush fit (in both length and width) light for Glock 19 sized guns. Surefire has certainly done well enough with the XC1.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
I don't know why Streamlight, inForce, etc., do do what Surefire did, and develop a flush fit (in both length and width) light for Glock 19 sized guns. Surefire has certainly done well enough with the XC1.

Inforce has, called APLc will be out in a month or two, and they Upgraded their APL from 200 to 400 lumens

http://instagram.com/inforce01

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
^
Interesting. I found a better picture (below).

Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
I have one of the original APLs and love it.

That new APLc is now on my want list, for my P320 Carry.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 594 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Not many people chose the Viridian lights, I have two C5 & X5L and 1 TLR-1 light.

The Viridian lights are compact, but their light does not seem as strong as the other brands.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Resurrecting thread for new information. Decently thorough review on the APLc

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/V1kPg-m0cp8