posted
Null

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dwd1985,

Posts: 4449 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
HK45c

A bit slimmer and ergonomic than the USPc.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd take a 45c over the USPc all day, especially if I was going to carry it. With a flat magazine baseplate the 45c disappears.

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I prefer the slide taper, ergo’s and improved bilateral mag release paddles of the HK 45C versus the USPc. Slight edge to the trigger on the HK45c as well.

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the USP45c because that is what I have.

Posts: 25 | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
I haven't fondled or shot a USP45c, but I have a HK45c and it is a sweet and soft shooting 45. I have a SIG and 1911 45 and the HK is my favorite.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only shot & fired the Uspc45 of these two options. VERY accurate & no snap just the 45 pushback, but mild at that. I have no problem with the trigger, but then again hardly any trigger bothers me.

I don't like or need the rail on the HK45c so that's why I went with the USPc. And at the time the HK45c was more expensive when I nabbed a stainless slide version. Secondary one I picked up used & inexpensive. It's the "truck" gun.

The HK45c & USPc share magazines so that's nice. And if you get the HK45c it can use the full size mags whereas the USPc cannot share with the full size USP. If that bothers you.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
USPc, the grip on the HK45c is slippery, shifted around in my hand, and the rail is basically useless. The slide is easier to grasp on the USPc too, big flat sided slide. Trigger on my HK45c was horrendous, so heavy the actual trigger flexed.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post