SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    West Germany made some fine, fine guns. P230 content inside
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

West Germany made some fine, fine guns. P230 content inside Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Right? Going rate is much higher these days, especially on the nickel ones. I had no idea I'd accumulated that many, honestly. I've cleaned out old guns stores all over the east coast in my travels. Might have more $$ in mags than hosts for them.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
To me the P230/P232 is the prettiest Sig ever made, there’s just something about it that is different and more beautiful than every other Sig out there.

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a west german P230SL KD that was a police turn in and I put hogue checkered G10s on it. This pistol Will always be in the carry rotation. Prettiest Sig I own and probably one of the last pistols I would ever part with along with a P225

Posts: 263 | Registered: January 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also have one of those beauties that I would love to shoot, but I can't find any ammo that it will eat.

Posts: 29 | Location: 9007 Stonebridge Dr | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pistols! Love my P232.

My first Sig and the one gun I'll never sell.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
To me the P230/P232 is the prettiest Sig ever made, there’s just something about it that is different and more beautiful than every other Sig out there.

I had no idea it was out there. I'll never forget seeing one in the used case....stopped me in my tracks. "Is that really a Sig?" I asked the guy behind the counter.

And, here we are....a few years later and a mini-obsession over them.

I have several PP variants now and the 230's are the most refined.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deen
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

They have such fluid and graceful lines.

Mine now is wearing Crimson Trace grips I came across NIB for $50. A good reason to take it to the range next time.

And with surety I shall attain victory
- Guru Gobind Singh.

Posts: 1572 | Location: Twin Cities, MN | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
The P230 and P232 is probably why I despise the look of a Glock.... rounded edges are much better looking as well as functional than those square boxes...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a stainless P230 I bought new in the early 90s. I used to shoot it a lot! Then, put away. Recently I have again been shooting the 380 cartridge and re-loving the P230 but with a shooting glove because love bites.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post