SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Been busy...UPDATE 4/22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Been busy...UPDATE 4/22 Login/Join 
Picture of Bullshooter
posted
wheelin' and dealin', but at the end of the day I scored two brand spankin' new SIGs

UPDATE 4/22/17

Well, today was the initiation of the SIG-Sauer P320s. Both (one is a black full size and the other is a FDE Compact) are 9mm and were fired with 200 rounds each of 100 230gr. FMJ and 100 of various defense rounds.
Didn't experience any problems whatsoever. Fired fifteen rounds into a circle about 2.5" in diameter as fast as I could acquire the red dot

I'm a happy guy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bullshooter,

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 644 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice! Looks like a day well spent.

Posts: 9140 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
A very good day indeed Bullshooter!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post