SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK P2000 holster question when it has the HK45 magazine release
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK P2000 holster question when it has the HK45 magazine release Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted
I have a new P2000 V3 that came with the HK 45 magazine release. With the HK 45 release, I was wondering if that caused problems with the pistol properly fitting a holster designed just for the standard P2000?

Posts: 12460 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I've done that mod on all of my HKs with the small mag release. No trouble with holster fitment at all...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
It would really depend on the holster maker design but of the six I've installed, none were a problem. If the holster is Kydex, a little heat could probably fix it.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
No issues in a Sparks VMII. Unfortunately the P2000 is the only one that the HK45C mag release doesn’t work for me. It just digs into my knuckle.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
I have TT Gunleather DDOOs for my P2000s and P2000sks that all have HK45 mag releases. Other holsters I have for them work fine too.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Wasabi,

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. I’ve been holding off on ordering a holster until I heard from the brain trust.

Posts: 12460 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post