SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which 9mm pistol will recoil the least? (make a guess)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which 9mm pistol will recoil the least? (make a guess) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Beretta 92FS due to it's physical size and weight. Next would be CZ75.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m not surprised by the PX4. My compact is one of the softest recoiling, easiest to shoot pistols I’ve ever shot.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3524 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
They all shoots of, they're 9mm.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1553 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1KPerDay:
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
Ive done several similar recoil comparisons. I like helping new shooters ease into shooting by giving them the lightest-shooters first to get them comfortable with it. I typically start them off with my 90-two. Adding a Comp to my Beretta made it even softer, too. Ive run into a lot of people at the range who are first time shooters or new to shooting and bought a Shield or small CC gun first, and are having issues. One young man wasnt even hitting the 12" target at 5 yards with his shield and was visibly discouraged. I said hi and we talked. He was receptive and went through some basics, and let him shoot the beretta to get him on-target. Then he went to the smaller gun and was still able to get hits. Its a good opener, imo.

[IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/4d213baaf3ac4908284f3a48b91ccf57/tumblr_oz5pmgnaCp1wthmpfo1_500.jpg[IMG]
That's awesome. What comp is that?

Its the SGS-style comp sold by Ric over on the Beretta Forum. Expensive, but worth it. Apparently someone copied his idea and is selling them for half price but theyre not as good. Ill have to let you borrow it sometime.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post