SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P226 Elite Scorpion no longer available?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P226 Elite Scorpion no longer available? Login/Join 
Picture of ducatiti
posted
Although I've read that this is the case and considering that it is no longer in Sig's site, I thought these were no longer manufactured.

But I was able to pick one up with a production date of April, 2018! I'm so stoked. Although, I only started this hobby a few months ago, I really like the feel of the grip like it was molded specifically for me. Definitely feels better than my Beretta, 1911, and most especially the G17.

I may have a new favorite, although I have not shot it yet. Compared to the 92fs, the DA trigger pull is much smoother and a lot shorter. The short reset trigger is just a bonus! Heaps better than the Beretta. Maybe it's just me, the Beretta's trigger feels toying to me now. Did I mention the grip feel? lol... Words can't describe it to include the angle! I went in the shop with my mind made up to purchase the Extreme version but when I felt the beavertail while holding the pistol, I was sold.

Sorry just so excited to get one of these to complete my collection for now. Wife not too happy with me getting a handgun every month.

From the pictures I saw online while waiting for my jail period to expire, I wasn't too excited about the color after a while. I'll tell you now, pictures don't do justice till you see one in person. They have a different shade in all the pictures you see online. One thing for sure, the tan color looks much fuller and attractive in person.

Well enough of my over excitement, here are some pictures straight out of the box.. Pardon the factory grease.

Scorpion looks more like this in person..

Posts: 56 | Registered: June 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.
Great gun I have had one for several years. I love the feel of the grip and the way it shoots.
Enjoy Big Grin

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great pick up and I bet it has an SRT Trigger. Does it have ELITE on the other side of the slide?

Posts: 12676 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post