SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Jagerwerks Yeti Glock 17 with RMR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jagerwerks Yeti Glock 17 with RMR Login/Join 
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted
I've had this Gen5 Glock 17 RMR project on the back burner for a few years now. I snagged an RMR around black Friday and then did my research on who was going to do the milling. After comparing lead times, options, and prices, I settled on Jagerwerks. I shipped the slide out the first week in December and received it back today.

I opted for the Yeti package and added the RMR milling. The slide serrations are very clean and refinishing is also very nice. I picked up a set of Ameriglo suppressor height sights and Jagerwerks installed them prior to sending the slide back to me. All in all, I'm very satisfied with the work. I hope to stretch her legs sometime this week.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9692 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
A thing of beauty. They did a great job. Enjoy!!

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Pickle Rick. I'm happy with my decision, it's exactly what I was looking for.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 9692 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JW does great work, have 5 slides done by them, and are still my top choice for slide work and RMR cuts.

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
Thanks, Pickle Rick. I'm happy with my decision, it's exactly what I was looking for.

Sorry for bumping up an old post, but since I'm about to send off my slide to Jagerwerks soon, I have a few questions about yours.

What finish did you get? I was thinking of just Black Nitride rather than Cerakote.

Which RMR is the one you have here?

Also, what model Ameriglo sights are these? GL-429?

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:
What finish did you get? I was thinking of just Black Nitride rather than Cerakote.

Nitride is what Cerakote wants to be, when it grows up. Which is never.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Graphite Black Nitride
RM-06 Type 2
GL-511

NRA Life Member

The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Graphite Black Nitride
RM-06 Type 2
GL-511

Thanks for the reply.

On the finish, did you get both, black nitride and graphite black Cerakote over the nitride?

The only graphite black I see from Jagerwerks comes in Cerakote form.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I did the basic which I believe was Cerakote.

NRA Life Member

Banned
posted Hide Post
That looks awesome!

Posts: 531 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post