SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Went for a bike ride ended up with a P250 last night
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Went for a bike ride ended up with a P250 last night Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Put 50 rounds through it tonight, no issues whatsoever nice little shooter I forgot how soft 380 is and its size makes it feel like a 22

"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." Winston Churchill

Posts: 11117 | Location: Mouseville, FL | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I stand corrected, I called the shop this evening and the guy who answered the phone said he had mis-marked those himself. I have purchased several guns from him that were underpriced; I should of known to look closer.

Posts: 1830 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBird679:
quote:
Originally posted by gc70:
You certainly have a Compact. The .380 was only made with a subcompact slide and barrel; it was a Subcompact if it had a subcompact grip module and it was a Compact if it had a compact grip module cut back in length.

Very cool, I was not aware of this. Same concept as the P320 "Carry", which is a compact slide on a fullsize grip. I wonder what happens if you want a new grip circumference (small/med/large), or if you can buy that particular grip frame separately?

For a subcompact grip module, you just buy whatever circumference you want.

For a compact grip module, you would have to buy the circumference you want and cut the dustcover. I have never seen a reduce-length Compact grip module available separately from SIG.

Posts: 517 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
since there is no "380" marked sub compact frames will the subcompact 9/40/.357 will work converting it to a sub compact?

"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." Winston Churchill

Posts: 11117 | Location: Mouseville, FL | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sir - yes, sir - the 9mm and .380 sub-compact grip modules are interchangeable. Your .380 FCU will work fine with any P250 slide - full, compact and SC - and with any grip module I have found. That said, I don't know about the latest P320 grip modules - but the older ones were interchangeable between P250 and P320.

Posts: 212 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Well I'll think about ordering those mags and module

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Free shipping Wednesday only in the SIG Store.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gc70,

Posts: 517 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just a tip... I carry a 250sc, although in .45. Only the mag in the gun on my belt is a subcompact mag. The reloads I carry are all full size. If I need to reload, I want all the boolits I can have, and damn the longer mag sticking out,

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 16284 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
quote:

Just a tip... I carry a 250sc, although in .45. Only the mag in the gun on my belt is a subcompact mag. The reloads I carry are all full size. If I need to reload, I want all the boolits I can have, and damn the longer mag sticking out,

This. I carry a subcompact for concealment. If my extra mags are in play, I no longer care about concealment and a little bit of extra length from the mag well isn't a problem.

Posts: 1261 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post