SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Went for a bike ride ended up with a P250 last night
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Went for a bike ride ended up with a P250 last night Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Put 50 rounds through it tonight, no issues whatsoever nice little shooter I forgot how soft 380 is and its size makes it feel like a 22

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I stand corrected, I called the shop this evening and the guy who answered the phone said he had mis-marked those himself. I have purchased several guns from him that were underpriced; I should of known to look closer.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBird679:
quote:
Originally posted by gc70:
You certainly have a Compact. The .380 was only made with a subcompact slide and barrel; it was a Subcompact if it had a subcompact grip module and it was a Compact if it had a compact grip module cut back in length.

Very cool, I was not aware of this. Same concept as the P320 "Carry", which is a compact slide on a fullsize grip. I wonder what happens if you want a new grip circumference (small/med/large), or if you can buy that particular grip frame separately?

For a subcompact grip module, you just buy whatever circumference you want.

For a compact grip module, you would have to buy the circumference you want and cut the dustcover. I have never seen a reduce-length Compact grip module available separately from SIG.

Posts: 625 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
since there is no "380" marked sub compact frames will the subcompact 9/40/.357 will work converting it to a sub compact?

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sir - yes, sir - the 9mm and .380 sub-compact grip modules are interchangeable. Your .380 FCU will work fine with any P250 slide - full, compact and SC - and with any grip module I have found. That said, I don't know about the latest P320 grip modules - but the older ones were interchangeable between P250 and P320.

Posts: 426 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Well I'll think about ordering those mags and module

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Free shipping Wednesday only in the SIG Store.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gc70,

Posts: 625 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just a tip... I carry a 250sc, although in .45. Only the mag in the gun on my belt is a subcompact mag. The reloads I carry are all full size. If I need to reload, I want all the boolits I can have, and damn the longer mag sticking out,

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
quote:

Just a tip... I carry a 250sc, although in .45. Only the mag in the gun on my belt is a subcompact mag. The reloads I carry are all full size. If I need to reload, I want all the boolits I can have, and damn the longer mag sticking out,

This. I carry a subcompact for concealment. If my extra mags are in play, I no longer care about concealment and a little bit of extra length from the mag well isn't a problem.

Posts: 2456 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post