SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New To Me Defensive Pistol P220 SAS DAK
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New To Me Defensive Pistol P220 SAS DAK Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
Excited to carry this engineering masterpiece now. Love the dryfire trigger feel. Much more confidence in my ability to shoot with only trigger stroke.

https://flic.kr/p/DJqbV9

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
Beautiful gun. Once you get used to DAK, it's hard to beat.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
This one has internal extractor, so I'm now learning to press check (flame suit on). I'm looking for a holster now.

-------

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of highlander81
posted Hide Post
I’ve got one of those. It’s a wonderful shooter. Been thinking of doing an IDPA match this season with it.

Only change I made to it was Hogue G-10 grips.

Posts: 444 | Location: Southern Alberta, Canada | Registered: April 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Sending this one in for the SSP and new XRay3 sights. Looks like it was born September 1, 2006.

-------