New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Scorpion Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
I just picked up a 1/2 inch direct thread adapter for my Hybrid and replaced the faux suppressor on my EVO3 S2.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
looks great!!

I never got to shoot my buddy's Scorpion before he had to sell it, but they seem like good guns.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Did you replace the springs in the trigger? Makes a big difference.

Posts: 2302 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Looks like an awful lot of fun.

Love the Scorpions.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice. How’s that factory brace ? I’ve read that it’s kind of flimsy when it’s locked open.

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I love mine

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
The first thing I replace on mine are the safeties, second, the grip. Trigger springs, Duckbill Mag Release, extended charging handle, are always a good mod.

DSCN1112 by Dave Steier, on Flickr

DSCN1113 by Dave Steier, on Flickr

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, I have not done anything to it yet, its bone stock so far. The factory brace seems sturdy enough to me. I'll probably doa grip trigger, safety and springs, thing shoots awesome right out of the box as most CZs do.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post