SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig trigger question
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig trigger question Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
As for their take on the PVD finish; I rightly can't say what ails it since I don't personally own any of the Legions (nor do I particularly want one, quite bluntly). So I have no ownership experience with them. But I DO KNOW that we have to be more careful when handling and showing them at the shop. Any gun finish can be damaged, but the Legion PVD seems exceptionally intolerant to rougher/careless handling. IMHO, nothing was inherently wrong with the old tried-n-true Nitron finish, except color of course ("Why yessir, you can have it in any color...as long as it's black").

My legion must have been defective, finish on it is great. I have shot it in competitions for 3+ years drawing and holstering it thousands of times. I keep hearing this complaint, but for me it's just not proven true.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I cant see the pics of your Legion 10mm Montana... Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll try and post one or two this weekend, haven’t taken any yet.

Posts: 18 | Registered: November 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post