SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    R. Grizzle leather
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

R. Grizzle leather Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted
Ryan made this Country Boy for my Beretta Centurion. Look at the photos; I don't need to tell you that this is excellent work.

There aren't many holsters made for this gun. Ryan was able to use a blue gun he had, with a tweak for the specific model.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
Beautiful stiching

Posts: 2501 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two holsters and a knife sheath from Ryan, his work is top notch always worth the wait time!

Guns-I have some

Posts: 213 | Location: missouri | Registered: December 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Some beautiful leather and craftsmanship.

Wear it in good health.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
That holster is both utilitarian and a piece of art. Super nice job.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1532 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SteveR2012
posted Hide Post
I have two of Ryan's SSR's. One for my P938 with laser, and one for my CZ 2075 RAMI BD. Just superb workmanship.

Posts: 109 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
He makes excellent holsters. When I still carried OWB, I had his High Country holsters.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I also like his "Country Boy", have one for my G19. Fantastic workmanship.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 5 holsters from Ryan. One of which I won in one of his karmas. Quality and craftsmanship is second to none.

Posts: 2156 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice. As I posted elsewhere, I picked a new to me Centurion from 1994 and am about to look into holsters. Is that OWB? May I ask the price range for such outstanding work?

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
https://rgrizzleleather.com

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I should be seeing a mag carrier from him for my P239 SAS any day now.

ETA: And, yes, that's beautiful work on that holster.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
Ryan does awesome work.

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5281 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
I'll jump onboard as well - they make OUTSTANDING holsters of all types. I have about 8 or so and a few mag pouches - all rank up there with the best. Plus, their customer service, personal touch and communication is the best.

Posts: 819 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Ryan does great work! The only problem I have with it, is that (most of the time) his holsters are (by necessity) concealed from view.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Ryan does great work! The only problem I have with it, is that (most of the time) his holsters are (by necessity) concealed from view.

It's a shame to put his leather down your pants. Razz

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I've got a Georgia Snap, for my 239 SAS, love it. My brother just ordered one from Ryan, sure he'll be pleased, think it was for a Glock.

I really need to get off my butt and order one for my 229!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Yea Ryan is top of the line, I have a couple from him myself, they are great in function and style and better than most.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8637 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 4 RGrizzle holsters and a matching belt. If I could figure out how to post pictures on here I would show them.

Posts: 446 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post