SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    R. Grizzle leather
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

R. Grizzle leather Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
jhe888,

We are glad you like the holster and we appreciate your business and post.

We also appreciate all the other folks who gave compliments on our work.

I know the wait time isn't always pleasant but right now it is pretty reasonable and we have also been trying to keep on top of our In Stock page a little better for some of the more popular handgun models.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Thanks again,

Ryan

This message has been edited. Last edited by: countryboy,

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Looks awesome. Congratulations on a great holster.
I have a few of Ryan’s pieces. Every one if them us fantastic quality and true craftsmanship.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ryan makes terrific products. I have his standard OWB holster for my 1911 Commander. Top Quality.

Posts: 370 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Like many here I have a drawer full of holsters that just aren't quite right lol. After I discovered Ryan's T&C2 my search was over. Now when I decide to carry a pistol I don't bother looking at other holsters, I just order a T&C2 from Ryan. The wait isn't that bad and when it shows up it's like a forgotten present lol. Well worth it.

Here is my Hi-Power and 3953TSW in his Town&County's. The Smith is actually in a holster for a P225A1. I contacted Ryan about a holster for the 3953TSW but he couldn't find the mold. So I ordered one for my Sig because I was going to carry it but when I got it I found that the Smith slipped right in. Like it was made for it. Love carrying that thing. I actually need to order another of his belts, I got one about 6 years ago but I, ahem, have outgrown it a bit Wink I love the mahogany color he does. Beautiful.

And here is my Colt LW Commander in 38 Super.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice work.

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
My Countryman and Southern Draw, both for G43. Also have a single mag carrier.

Ryan was awesome, great customer service. And the wait wasn't bad at all. Excellent products.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Good looking leather. Cool

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Ryan has taken good care of my holster needs over the years. When I harvested a Cape Buffalo in Tanzania awhile back, I kept half the hide for leather goods and Ryan made me several holster/magazine pouch combinations for a number of my regular carry options including this set for my Walther PPS M2. Needless to say, these are very special to me!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

Love the way that Colt / Holster combo looks. One of those for my .45 Commander is on my short list.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
This thread is directly responsible for me ordering a Country Boy for my HK45c.

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I don't think it's fair for one man to have the skill level that Ryan has. However, I'm glad he does!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
That is indeed some beautiful leatherwork.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ryan, of R Grizzle leather has built 3 IWB holsters for me over the years...His craftsmanship is second to none!

Posts: 4 | Registered: March 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post