SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Got my fez back. All 220 members come to order :)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got my fez back. All 220 members come to order :) Login/Join 
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted
So approximately 6 years ago I made this decision that I needed to consolidate calibers to 9mm and I didn't need any other calibers. I know, what was I thinking!!!! I sold my 220TT, usp45TT and DW pointman. And I kind of missed them all. Especially the DW.

Fast forward to today and I found a sweet deal on a 220 combat and I am back in the fellowship! Smile

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Welcome home, brother. Welcome home.
The P220 is one of my favorite pistols.

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Well then, let's start the P220 pr0n. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your P220 Combat. I don't have one of those (yet), but I'm off to a decent start. Now all you need is to combine the best of both worlds and get a 9mm P220. Big Grin

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Does anybody have the 220 Posse Hat pic?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some guy traded it for a glock 19x!!!!
220 combat by Darin Hartl, on Flickr

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was more than happy to give 600 for the pistol, 4 mags and a blackpoint kydex holster!!!! Smile. Course may have to work a few OT shifts this month!!!

Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
That one begs to be pulled out of the range bag with some swagger.

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Here's my one and only P220. It's a keeper.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I LOVE the P220s...

9mm

.38 SUPER

.45 OLD SCHOOL

.45 21st CENTURY

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Welcome back. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
My humble trio..

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Few more. All these, and the one above (GGI customized MSE), were acquired from members here. Cool

1985 (JF) Euro mag release

1991 (KB) factory Ni

1995 (KF) Made In @ Germany - The "@" denotes the swirl that stamped out the "W".

1998 German made/US assembled blued

1998 German made/US assembled factory Ni

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome back to the club.

I just bought a P220 Legion and hope to test drive it real soon.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
‘95 W. German marked in 45
screengrab

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tooky, where did you find those red & black (vz dark cherry?) grips? I really like that look.

Ronin, nice pickup. Can't believe what some people will trade in.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Congrats.

Here's my only P220. KE W.German

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
Grayguns P220 Legion 10mm

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
How about one of these?

Not the Original box; too many manuals and stop tags, but this is how I bought it.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Congrats on your P220 Combat. I don't have one of those (yet), but I'm off to a decent start. Now all you need is to combine the best of both worlds and get a 9mm P220. Big Grin

Top Row, third from the left. I really like the K Kote finish with nickel controls.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post