SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Another p227 followed me home today, this time an SAS custom shop
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another p227 followed me home today, this time an SAS custom shop Login/Join 
posted
LGS had a third p227 show up. I bought the other two in the past month. The first was a custom shop equinox p227. The 2nd was a plain p227 with an extra treaded barrel.
Today I found a custom shop SAS P227 like new in box, hardly looks fired. Also in the $700 range like the other two. Was hoping for 14 round mags, only 10 rounders.
Too busy to bring it home this week, put a deposit on it, will pick it up next week. Will post photos as I did with the other two.

Posts: 980 | Location: Portsmouth, NH | Registered: October 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, you has the Sig fever.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BBMW,

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CLEANDEAN
posted Hide Post
Mario it sounds like you have the luck Angel on a leash.
Congrats on yet another fine pistol.

Never judge a man, till you have walked a mile in his shoes.....
That way, you'll be a mile away from him; and you'll have his shoes.

Posts: 181 | Location: So. of 3 Rivers < Penna. VIGILANT CURMUDGEON | Registered: April 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Be cautious about 14 rounders--that's what caused the demise of the 227.....not reliable.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post