SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Bought a Bodyguard
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bought a Bodyguard Login/Join 
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted
Due to the low price AND rebate, I bought a BG today. I have been looking for something small for Summer carry. I am hoping I can get to the range next week and try it out.

Posts: 5618 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which model Bodyguard did you buy? M&P Bodyguard or traditional J frame?

Posts: 691 | Location: Ohio & UP of Michigan | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Sorry, the M&P without the laser and it has a safety.

Posts: 5618 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Skeptic
Picture of Mike the Texan
posted Hide Post
Enjoy it. I bought one a couple of years ago and it's a good shooter, once you get used to the looong trigger. A slip-on rubber grip and gloves make extended shooting sessions more enjoyable. I also put a dot of white paint on the front sight so it's easier to find in low light.

The only problem I've had with mine is the plastic followers in the magazines got a little rounded off at the slide catch after a few hundred rounds, and now they don't push up enough to lock the slide back when empty. I plan on fixing that with a metal +1 follower, but haven't got around to it yet.

It works great in a sticky holster.

Posts: 220 | Location: Near a white sand beach. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
I carry a Pico and a friend has her BG - Both are fun to shoot and pocket carry.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oops. I guess we're talking about the Bodyguard 380, not the Bodyguard 38.

Posts: 691 | Location: Ohio & UP of Michigan | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cute little .380.
Accurate but what a kick/recoil.
I purchased a consignment one,
without the laser at premium price.
Enjoy your new Bodyguard .380.

Posts: 1306 | Location: Nor-cal | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sold my BG 380 a while back to my brother and replaced it with a G43. I loved the size but couldn't get comfortable with the trigger pull length.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post