SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My Rami has been refinished...now on to CGW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Rami has been refinished...now on to CGW Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
I picked up a pretty darn close to mint Rami with a decocker recently. It went to CCR for a little custom refinishing which was finished this week. They shipped it straight to Cajun Gun Works for me to have their "Pro Package" installed. I'm giddy with excitement. Big Grin

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Very nice work. How long did it take?

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Cera-Hide black top, Tritanium bottom?

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Very nice. How are these to shoot? I've never even held one.

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Cobra... I sent it to them approximately 3 weeks ago it seems. It was towards the beginning of their summer sale.

12131.. you got it!

Para... it's a pretty small package, similar to a G26, but I'd say it's heavier. Not sure of the weight off hand, but that weight keeps recoil down too. I have yet to find some type of pinky extension for the magazines, but it's not uncontrollable. This one is a 9mm, although an even harder to find .40 was made. It's a nice little package. The trigger isn't horrible by any means, but Cajun works magic on CZ's. Their Pro Package puts a trigger in similar to Sig's short reset trigger.

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Wow. That's a really nice looking sub compact.

Great find.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Came out great,nice gun.

Posts: 101 | Registered: January 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
There is someone who makes the pinky extensions. i'll see if I can find the info. i have the safety vesion with CGW parts. Sweet shooter.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Very slick package!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks awesome!!

Posts: 465 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys for the compliments! I actually called Greg Cote today about pinky extensions. He has it on good word that the factory CZ 2rd extension for P-07 magazines will fit. I ordered a couple...we'll see.

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dc54:
There is someone who makes the pinky extensions. i'll see if I can find the info. i have the safety vesion with CGW parts. Sweet shooter.

Let me know your info when you find it please!

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I searched for one of these for a long time and finally found one. Terrific trigger.....incredible actually. I loved the size but wished it was single stack. Alas, didn't make sense to keep over my P-01 as it was just as thick.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed32hall
posted Hide Post
That's a great looking RAMI. The more that I shoot CZ's, the more that I like them. Ed

Sigs - Yes, I would like more German made Sigs

Posts: 2652 | Location: Formerly NW WA, now in SE TN | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I am not usually a FDE/OD or really any "colored" pistol frame generally but damn that looks great.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
I searched for one of these for a long time and finally found one. Terrific trigger.....incredible actually. I loved the size but wished it was single stack. Alas, didn't make sense to keep over my P-01 as it was just as thick.

A small, single stack CZ...that would be a sweet package!

BTW...CCR really deserves the credit!

Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Yours looks pretty much identical to the one Mike Pannone had done and reviewed with glowing results.

http://www.defensereview.com/c...sa-9mm-40-sw-pistol/

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:
Yours looks pretty much identical to the one Mike Pannone had done and reviewed with glowing results.

http://www.defensereview.com/c...sa-9mm-40-sw-pistol/

You right, it does...and I certainly can not take any credit for the "color scheme". I searched the interweb looking at refinished CZ's and came across what you see. CCR did the rest.

Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
That is a great color combination, I've also been looking to have mine redone.

In looking at the +2 adapter that Greg sells, it appears that it's not much smaller than the Rami 14 round magazine. Here's mine with that mag:

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
THe CZ P-07 extension just doesn't look as obtrusive as the 14rd mag to me..?