SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    sig P320 followed me home
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sig P320 followed me home Login/Join 
posted
Today. Think I'll keep it. Full size 9mm.
just cleaned it, going to shoot later today.
Carl

Posts: 41 | Location: Bofire1@comcast.net | Registered: May 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the club. I'm sure you'll love it.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum.

Congratulations and enjoy shooting your new P320.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
Um, welcome to the forum. Pictures or it didn't happen.

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cleaned it yesterday and put 50 rounds thru it. I like the sights, am having some adjustment with the trigger. shot 30 rounds today, tightened up the group a little. Need to put about a 1000 more rounds thru it.
Hard as heck to get the 17th round in the mag. Ordered a DeSantis holster for it. very low recoil. I like it so far.

Posts: 41 | Location: Bofire1@comcast.net | Registered: May 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hard as heck to get the 17th round in the mag.

Do you have an UpLula magazine loader? http://gregcotellc.com/cart/ma...uplula-loaders-c-86/ Even my fingers, after a lifetime of turning wrenches, get worn out loading magazines for a range session.

This gun intrigues me, after getting used to its looks. Razz I wish the range had one for rent.

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks I'll look at that UpLula