SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone make grips for the CZ 75TS?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone make grips for the CZ 75TS? Login/Join 
posted
Looking for some different grips for my CZ 75TS. Prefer G10 and a little thinner.

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkyk:
Looking for some different grips for my CZ 75TS. Prefer G10 and a little thinner.

Anything that will fit a CZ75 will fit your Tactical Sports. You need to specify what length (short or medium) based upon the magazine well you have (not an issue if removed), other than that they are the same. Before LOK and VZ started offering the shorter cut grips, I just cut down standard CZ75 grips(and then filed the last part).

G10:
LOK
VZ

Aluminum
CZ Custom
Cajun Gun Works
Henning
Scales

I have some extra VZ Diamondbacks in Medium length (CZ Large Magwell) if you are interested. I went with larger LOK grips (Bogie Palm Swells).

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Same, I just cut a set of 75 grips to fit the magwell when I had a TS. Good to know that there are other options these days...

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!! According to the LOK site it appears that medium fits my 75TS.

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Huskerlrrp why the switch from VZ Diamondbacks to
LOK grips?

Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkyk:
Huskerlrrp why the switch from VZ Diamondbacks to
LOK grips?

I have larger hands and the Bogies offered by LOK fill them better. They are both great quality grips, the LOK just fit my hand better.

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I guess that rules those out since I have small hands.

posted Hide Post
Isn't Ghost Products the folks that sell the pistol? Ask them to cut them down for you if you find a pair you like. Good folks.

https://czcustom.com/

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a factory pistol, not from a custom shop.