Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Beretta Login/Join 
posted
So I asked a question a while ago about a choice between a Beretta LTT Elite or a Wilson 320 and it was almost unanimous that the Beretta was the way to go. So on Jan.20th I ordered the Langdon Tactical Beretta Compact with the trigger package, full NP3 treatment, and the barrel cut and crowned. The wait was supposed to be 4-8 weeks BUT this morning I was told it was shipped yesterday and will be at my gun store Friday. Damn, I am happy.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Enjoy mine for now! Bedside gun and match gun minus the light. You won’t be unhappy I imagine. Getting the NP3 version can only mean it’s even smoother than mine which is pretty doggone good. If I had to get rid of all my guns I would keep my Berettas and CZ’s to the bitter end.

Posts: 7460 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome gun, if I were going to get a Beretta, it'd be an LTT!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! A fine, fine handgun from a man who can truly shoot. Awesome.

Posts: 1091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Ernie's the man when it comes to Berettas.

As much as I love my Wilson Centurion Tactical (one of my primary carry guns) if I had to do it all over again, I would get the LTT Centurion with Spartan sights.

I have the full-size Elite LTT - it's an awesome pistol. Just about everything you'd want in a Beretta.

Posts: 12541 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats. They are great guns.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I’ve got a couple of each. It’s close but I think the LTTs win.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
I had WC do everything they could do with my Inox compact & it is amazing! That was before I had ever heard of LTT. I will go LTT every time from now on.
That being said, I did get the LTT optic ready slide from LTT. What a fantastic upgrade!

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 704 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Here in CA we can’t buy them direct - but we can buy a standard beretta and then send it to them for custom work.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve got a couple LTT and about 3 TJIAB (trigger job in a bag). After putting a couple hundred rounds through both styles I can honestly say I can’t really tell the difference. Point is, just buy the TJIAB, save a fortune, end up at same place. Now the little extras LTT does are a bit harder to do yourself lol.

Posts: 7460 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my LTT Centurion RDO with the carry bevel and the barrel crown just last week, after waiting 12 weeks.

Its an awesome gun.

Posts: 173 | Location: boston | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
You’ll be pleased. They are great shooters. Well done

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Excellent choice.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do like the optic ready slide from Langdon but the first hunderd rounds through mine had at least 85 failures to feed. But as you wear it in it gets better. Approachng 200 rounds and things are pretty good as the tightness gives way.

Posts: 1253 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well two trips to the range with the Beretta and I am very happy. 200 rounds each session. No failures of any kind. All ammo JHP & FMJ both worked fine. I always alternate two hand and strong hand only shooting and I actually shot better strong hand only. This is not unusual for me and makes me happy for an EDC .Very little recoil and super smooth. If I was going to shoot in competition I would need to loosen up the mag release, very stiff.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And just for history's sake, Ernest Langdon taught the fine gunsmiths at WC the inner workings of the Beretta before hanging out the LTT shingle.

BAM!

Posts: 102 | Location: Mentor, OH | Registered: March 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GusMcCrae:
And just for history's sake, Ernest Langdon taught the fine gunsmiths at WC the inner workings of the Beretta before hanging out the LTT shingle.

You are correct. IIRC Ernie started out competitive shooting for Sig Sauer.

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You did well.

John!

Posts: 113 | Registered: April 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
put me down as a fan of the LTT as well.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post