SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Proven outfitters in VA.?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Proven outfitters in VA.? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I made a stop to the Woodbridge store this afternoon. Quite busy. One staff member when asked by another customer about the last day was informed they're looking at the first week of January. Some items I was looking for were not out, so I'll order them on-line.

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
They're right by a busy outlet mall with high rent and charge MSRP on everything. I've been in a handful of times and rarely bought anything that I can recall. Nothing special about the place and they seem to cater to LE/Mil as the only discount.

There's another shop around the corner that has fair prices and a great used selection and I've bought a bunch of stuff over the years when I stop in.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've bought 2 Berettas online from the LE side (M9A3 and 92FS), and my transaction experience was absolutely excellent.

Posts: 1087 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Yes, with the change in ownership and subsequent regression of Virginia Arms, All Shooters Tactical is the best store in the area

quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
They're right by a busy outlet mall with high rent and charge MSRP on everything. I've been in a handful of times and rarely bought anything that I can recall. Nothing special about the place and they seem to cater to LE/Mil as the only discount.

There's another shop around the corner that has fair prices and a great used selection and I've bought a bunch of stuff over the years when I stop in.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll have to check AST out on Monday; the first responder markdowns at Proven/QT spoiled me for several years. I'm not willing to go anywhere near Potomac Mills between now and then.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
Yes, with the change in ownership and subsequent regression of Virginia Arms, All Shooters Tactical is the best store in the area

quote:
Originally posted by PGT:

I stopped there (All Shooters) yesterday. Easy to find, good selection of new/used arms and the more commonly needed doo-dads. Loved that they had a number of revolvers, like blued GP-100s. Greeted me as I stepped through the threshold.