SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What's your opinion on Heritage Firearms?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your opinion on Heritage Firearms? Login/Join 
Picture of bearverine
posted Hide Post
Years ago I had a 6 incher. I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it. To be fair, everyone I knew turned into a sharpshooter the second they picked the darn thing up, but not I. I traded it for a j22 and never looked back. Fast forward to 5 or 6 years ago and I fell for the looks of the 3" shopkeeper. It's a honey, It's no 500 dollar Ruger, but then again, It's not 500 dollars.

As honor follows service, so the westerner travels to the east.

Posts: 478 | Location: Winchester, Indiana | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JMag
posted Hide Post
If the lawyers didn’t get involved with the abomination of a safety it would be more appealing at its price point.

JMag
"The truth is incontrovertible; malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." ? Winston Churchill

Posts: 798 | Location: Southeastern U.S. | Registered: March 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
I’ve had this one for almost 20yrs.
For what it is it works just fine & has had no issues.
I did a DuraCoat finish on it about 7yrs ago.
Still dispatching raccoons every year.
Don’t know if they still come with the spare .22mag cylinder but it’s really nice to be able to fire .22short .22lr & magnums out of one pistol.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The cylinder is extra, but it is only $30 and the pistol comes with a coupon for free shipping.

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
We move thousands of them per year. I have never had one come back. Ugly? yes. Weird safety? yes. Made from melted down beer cans and old mason anchors? Yes. Functional and reliable? yes.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post