SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I found a VGC Sig SP2340 .40 S&W
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I found a VGC Sig SP2340 .40 S&W Login/Join 
posted
Monday and bought it. No box or papers, two ten round mags. I would of preferred a .357 Sig,, but beggars can't be choosers. My favorite LGS has had several SIGPRO mags in a tub of miscellaneous items for a few years. I bought them all, one ten round and sixteen twelve round mags. I need a RH OWB holster for it now.

I would post photos but Hunt101.com is not letting me upload anything.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a nice gun. I like the 40. In fact my nightstand gun is a 40.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Boy, you had a magazine orgy!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you think an orgy is what? 19 mags you need to reconsider.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10974 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If all the mags are full and I have a round chambered then there are 223 cartridges. I am going to have to buy a Bug Out Bag with a pull handle and wheels.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazon has a few nice ones listed as do many sites, do a search. A sig pro 2022 will fit also so options are there for your picking.

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I had a 2340 years back. It had spare mags and a Laser Devices laser. Darn laser cost nearly as much as the pistol. It even cycled my cast lead bullets without issue. Cleanest internals of all the few .40 cal pistols I've owned, after a shooting session.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Colby Bruce, if you figure out posting pics, can you take a shot of its slide rail inserts? I am certain they are different in the 2022 pistols, more like Glock inserts. The Swiss framed 2340 I had was built or molded with radiused inserts for the slide to ride on.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Get all three barrels. Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post